If you find yourself having an abundance of eggs that are sure to go to waste. Then here is a variation of our family’s Egg Omelette recipe we would like to share with all our readers to give a try. It is packed full of flavor and is sure to please.
Eggs are a favorite in our family and if you like eggs like we do or are looking for a different spin to your breakfast meals, then give this crowd pleasing recipe a try. Feel free to adjust, add, or eliminate, any ingredients you don’t have or would like to include. Make this recipe your very own, according to your taste after you give our family recipe a try.
So, here are the ingredients you will need.
7 Duck Eggs
5 Chicken eggs
1/2 Cup of cooked ground Turkey or diced grilled chicken
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup onion or shallots
2 Tbsps Water
1/2 a Zucchini diced
1/4 cup Malabar Spinach
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp Tony Chachere’s Seasoning Salt
1/2 green Bell Pepper (diced)
1/2 Orange Bell Pepper (sliced)
1 small Chipotle Pepper (optional)
1/2 tsp Dill (dried)
1/2 tsp Basil (dried)
1 cup Shredded Cheese (fresh is best)
White Pepper (a pinch)
pinch of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
1. Mix all eggs in mixer or with an egg beater.
2. Add all spices, milk, and water to your eggs.
3. Combine all other ingredients, onions, shallots, and meats into your mix and place in a large oval Dutch oven or large glass baking dish. You can choose to mix in some of your cheese or simply sprinkle on top of your mixture and the pop it in the oven.
4. Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted into omelet comes clean.
5. Sprinkle with some fresh dill (optional) and enjoy while hot.